Tuesday, September 2
< Fast >
I can't believe one whole year has passed since..last year (yes, it's true). Fasting is fun, cool but of course, beneficial in many ways. I like staying at home alone not being able to eat anything. These past few days i've been doing stuff I couldn't have done while not fasting (due to my insatiable desire to munch and chew every few seconds).
I've been practicing on the keyboard more, and I think i've nailed Satie's Gymnopedie. And i've been creating lots and lots of new melodies that would be great for sad plays and funerals. So anyone, um, directing sad plays or have people dying can contact me.
I should be using this time to expand my creative juices like what Ama and Lirong did with Photoshop and painting her bird respectively. But I just feel so lazy. By the way, WHEN ARE WE GOING ICE SKATING?!? I wanna' show off my spin to everyone.
Anyways, tomorrow I gotta' meet July and get her specs collected. Hope they give us a really nice case.. And the cousins are having their get together at gramps place in the afternoon too. Probably cooking stuff. Haha.
Ok, I wanna' catch up on my anime now (I've been watching old episodes of long time favs' GTO, Magic Knight Rayearth and Cardcaptor Sakura (SHUT UP)).
And I am feeling alright for those who care, just a bit nostalgic. Daijobu!
--wan.
Labels: my world, random
posted at 21:56