Wednesday, September 17
Laying low.
I get so restless at home alone these days. My in-built body alarm clock is working normally again so I can no longer function as a nocturnal being. Its definitely an improvement from last year's bout of narcolepsy (bout is an understatement) I faced.
I was wondering whether I should continue tutoring Shasha full-time again, but I'm afraid that I probably can't commit to that kind of responsibility anymore (what with the upcoming drama events, and yes, let's all admit it, the new term is just around the corner). Again, Rafa's words of (unlikely) wisdom keep ringing in my head (LAY LOW, CHILLAX!). Tri is having a blast in New Zealand. If you're reading this, get me some good sheep milk soap (I saw it on TV).
Meeting for drama tomorrow, and probably in the morning I wanna go shopping for new tees' before tuition starts.
p.s. I am finishing chapters 1 & 2 of 'Nexus' and 'Rain', so expect new uploads, as early as this Saturday; the number of hits I got for 'Nexus' is unbelievable considering it's just the prologue. Pressure much?
--wan.
Labels: my world
posted at 20:51