Friday, September 5
< So long >
Yawns i'm dead tired. Just watched The Happening by M. Knight SHYmalan (shut up estupido). Urm, well, yeah, that guy with one good movie and like 5 crappy ones. God, can't believe he's gonna' be directing the Avatar trilogy.
Anyways I am alone at home once more, mom is staying with gramps for awhile. Dad's going off somewhere, I forgot to ask him where exactly. Tri is going backpacking in New Zealand, how awsome is that? Somewhat unwise being the fasting month and all but, heck, i'd go if given the opportunity. Oh yah Eunice is going to Australia too, hope she brings me back a hot aussie beach bum chick for my birthday present.
I wish you all safe trips, and yes of course buy me lots of souvenirs. I hope I can eat octopus balls in the near future.
--wan.
Labels: my world, random
posted at 22:45