- Vicki, Farah and Hanisah (and the maple eyes) are the best.
The hecticness that was Thursday. Typography in the morning, Model Making in the evening, my hexagon box looked more like a flattened lotus bun.
- Mr Woo officially beat Vicki to win the title of 'the lamest person I have ever met'.
After school, rushed off to town (we know it means Orchard) to get the various items needed for Halloween Nite. Got lost in the city again. Ama, there is a difference between Far East Shopping Mall and Far East Plaza. Returned to school for last minute rehearsals.
- Never do last minute Halloween shopping. Never, ever.
And too much candy can cause hallucinations. Get a chill pill, if ever your 'blinding rage' seems bent on consuming you. Serious.
***
I shall reserve telling what happened on Friday in a separate post. And by the way, imagine all of that whole week being told in a I-just-lost-my-voice-because-of-laryngitis styled narrative.
Okay, now im pleased.
--wan.
Labels: my world
posted at 11:43