Tuesday, November 11
Ring of pleasure.
Aunt Sophia came home today with a box full of treasure and the best piece of news i've heard this year (other than Obama winning): The treasure: Donut Empire doughnuts. The news: A brand new Donut Empire outlet just opened at nearby Tampines Mart. I love you, doughnut fairy.
Sinking your teeth into one of these beauties is an action that can't be put to words (I'll try my best). Feeling the soft, playfully teasing oreo bits crumbling on your lips, while a rush of vanilla-creamy goodness slides onto your tongue, caressing it, embracing the chocolatey bliss and forming one orgasmic entity capable of parting oceans and moving mountains. Oh. Nirvana, right there and then.
Okay, im back from the moon. After school today we went shopping at Plaza Singapura (I assure you, its just a minor R&R thingy, because we don't get to do this often). That Japanese lantern I wanted for my room was nowhere to be seen. Who's willing to accompany me to IMM?
(I don't want to follow you, you cow).
Anyway, thats it. Now, back to the doughnuts. Next up, White Chocolate and Cinammon pleasure. Care for an orgasm, anybody?
--wan.
Labels: food, my world
posted at 23:18