Away with any posts about stress and assignments, please.
Well, Saturday passed by in peace I guess. I headed down to Temasek Polytechnic in the afternoon (for the first time in my life) to help out Hamizan with his report (it was about pornography addiction, so yeah, I was on). Haha. The campus was beautiful (in comparison to Nanyang). The library was gorgeous (in comparison to Nanyang). The design school... Oh my kandarolli, how it puts our two floors to shame. Anyway, after a few hours of umms and ahhs, the report was done, and we went out for some chow. Thanks for the treat and company, old friend.
Now, I need more time off. Christmas holidays, please come by soon.
p.s. i need to nudge Hazwani soon, haha.
p.s. 2, i am having a terrible migraine now.
p.s. 3, oh god, I don't want that pontianak to haunt me. --wan.