Thursday, November 6
Well done.
I just realised that I type way too much. Oh, only just. Anyway...
Today's rise 'n' shine was a chaotic mess. A chaotic mess of glue and paper bitsies. I had no mood to finish up the big Typography assignment yesterday night so well, I sorta squeezed it into my 'virgins ass tight' morning schedule. Outcome? Never, again.
I guess some guardian angel named Megan was watching over me this morning, because in the end I managed to get my butt to school with a completed assignment, signed, sealed, delivered (though it sorta got rejected). Thank god all I have to do is neaten it up a bit here and there.
Our class went out for lunch together during the now 2-hour break. Somewhere near Anderson Secondary, this hawker's centre cum market thingy. The mee soto was actually quite tasty, either that, or I was really hungry (as usual). Had Woo's Model Making class thereafter. A reason why after lunch classes totally suck: the food makes you want to sleep. Luckily, it was a fun lesson (I made a heart-shaped box which had the shape of a real heart) though I was glad to have been able to ciao early again. I need to get used to this, haha.
The past couple of days have been up and down. I am not going to forget the truths and dares that got accomplished yesterday by the stage arters (we played around wildly like the big kids we were, after having pizza and chatting). You guys stone, as in stoooooneeee ('rock' is so yesterday). And not to forget the bus trip home, haha, that was fun as well, *winks*.
Let's just say that I've accomplished a lot of things as of today. And if I have hurt anyone in that process of accomplishing things, I truly apologize.
p.s. I see you Putri! Haha.
--wan.
Labels: my world, the world we live in
posted at 22:26