
Okay okay yeah. I was surprised that first and foremost, I actually had gained myself at least 10 kilos, so heck yeah, thats one resolution down. Now...I don't know what sort of resolution number 2 is, but in the end I didn't want a Wii, but I did get a DS lite so, hoorah, thats counted as a 'check'. Then theres the third one. Hmm, it's Tri who usually feeds all the animals in the pond but...hey, Miko didn't die, he's still alive and well, so whohoo, thats a checkmate, im cleared, I won, i've fulfilled all of 08's resolutions! Haha, i'm so pleased with myself right now.
Brief moment of high ecstacy right there.
Anyway, since I have been somewhat disgruntled about stuff lately I think my one and only resolution for the big 09' is to be happy. I have to stop kidding myself. Who's the one who said new year resolutions were cliche anyways?
Okay okay, I have to get ready soon, i'm meeting Putri and Sam and Aman and maybe Denni at Eastpoint. So...

To all of you Christians and believers out there, Marcus, Charlie and Grinch (I mean Corrine) wishes you a very merry Christmas!
Don't get too drunk!
--wan.
Labels: celebrations, my world