Thursday, February 26
The great indoors.
Life has been absolutely peachy.
I have been doing quite a lot of productive things at home this past week. Like cleaning up my actual room (I'm back at mom's) for instance. After weeks of inoccupancy, my bed has been a foster home for all sorts of dust bunnies and kitties. Talking about foster homes, I really need to do something for Aunt's Sophia and Rita; both of whom had kindly offered me a space in their homes for when I was at school the past 2 terms. How nice, I know. Maybe I should tutor their children for free or something. And from the looks of it, Shasha does need help in her science. Anyway.
Another reason why I'm happy is that now that there's no mom around to feel guilty about messing up the kitchen anymore, I can cook with ease. Hallelujah. It's great that mom's left me with extra money to get food for myself; although the nearest supermarket's quite far away (Cold Storage down at Stadium Walk) I do make it a point to stock up on supplies at least once a week (I can't wait for the completion of the Stadium and Mountbatten MRT stations, just hurry up construction will ya'). As everyone knows, me cook, me happy.
I have also been quite of a couch and computer seat hog these past couple of days (scoffs out loud). Now, I can't wait for the new episodes of Skins to be out (praise that guy who uploads all of their episodes on YouTube). It's also quite a bit of a long shot, but I do want to get started on re-downloading all of the movies and shows I've lost when my Vaio suddenly died. It'll take years, but I can't live with the fact that I do not have Trainspotting, Goodbye Charlie Bright, Kill Bill's Vol. 1 & 2, and all of the Foster's episodes on my laptop anymore. Curse that one brief moment of impatience, argh.
I also need to get out more often. Sighs. The last time I had so much fun outdoors was with Putri and Sam last Saturday (losers), and yeah, that ridiculous outing with Ama and Hanisah on Monday. Maxxie boy, I effing need to see your face.
Haha, and before I forget, today, Lirong turns eighteen. If you're reading, I wish you all the best for the future and may you have a cliched birthday card greeting of a fulfilling life ahead of you. Cheers friend.
p.s. Rafa and Mika's birthdays are coming up. I haven't gotten them any prezzies yet, but I'll do give them something when they come by here in September. Well, that's till then, then..
--wan.
Labels: birthdays, my world
posted at 23:30