entries profile tags miscellaneous archives exits

Tuesday, March 31
Clear as a droplet.

I now have a new schedule planned out for post-March 2009. It involves about a dozen or more so zany friends, three close comrades-in-arms, two jobs, two naive youths, and one extremely shifty Wan (get it get it).

Drama sessions are in full blast, starting from this week. SBM Orientation and Club Crawl performances underway, just checking. Thankfully we still have got some time to spare; I need my mornings and afternoons for when I'm tutoring Adam & Shasha, or when I'm helping dear granny babysit the under-three's. I also start out work this Saturday, so probably till then, I should make good use of family time.

Putri can go and kiss my S-boy poster if ever she thinks that she can earn $$$$ doing blablabla (secret code). Hahaha *gives flying kiss*.

And yeah, on a more serious note, i'd like to make a necessary affirmation: Whenever I make a 'disturbing' comment on my MSN personal message, it's best to actually check with me whether or not you are the target before you confront me on the basis of assumption. Primarily, I wouldn't be targeting someone as dismissible as an acquaintance (more so on MSN, how obvious would that be?) Because trust me, some people actually do have other problems, involving matters of blood and connection; not just petty spats with deranged ex-friends, if you get my drift.

No hard feelings, simply business.

p.s. wow that was bitchy.

--wan.

Labels: meow


posted at 22:26


PROFILE
Hazwan Tan
19
Visual Communication student
School of Design, Nanyang Polytechnic
Singapore

TAGS

Tagboard from ShoutMix.

SNAPSHOTS


LITERARY WORKS
H. Winata (Me)
Dirbir
Pirate-guy 99


Copyright © 2009 respect-retrospect.blogspot.com. Designed by M. H. Tan. All rights reserved.
EXITS
Amalina
Arfin
Dass
Dionne
Eunice
Hanaffi
Hanisah
Hazwani
Kaye
Lirong
Nadhirah
Neela
Vicki
Yana
ARCHIVES
March 2006 - July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
September 2010