Saturday, March 14
Days of gloom and glory.
The past two days have been tiring. Yesterday was kinda' fun. We had this drama cum dance session (in preparation for that big upcoming club crawl play) where both the actors and dancers had a chance to do the usual stuff the other party does. I can now confirm with pride what i've known for the past seventeen years of my life: I can't dance for nuts (not even kuachis).
Well anyway. After collecting my now repaired Vaio from Wisma at around noon, I headed to Denni's workplace with Tri (guess: it's a coffeehouse with an oceanic slut as a mascot). Had a brilliant time catching up, I do miss the old times quite a lot (I sound like some war veteran). It's been quite awhile since we've met up with Herman a.k.a. Man the man. Maybe he finally has a girlfriend. Haha (I know you're probably grinning your heart out with me on this one, Putsy).
In other news. That new shopping mall in Tampines is opening real soon. Not that i'm excited or anything, just that i'm hoping that I could find a job opportunity there, since I'm staying at Nyai's next week. Let's pray someone else doesn't find a job before I do (sike!).
Labels: my world, nostalgic
posted at 00:21