Saturday, March 28
EARTH HOUR.

Those nasty devils really enjoyed themselves. Well, this year's Earth Hour event was quite a success. Compared to last year, more people were actually aware that such an awareness program exists; though Raden, Man and Putri weren't around this year, it was still fun all the same. Nyai was frantic when she noticed that there weren't enough candles just an hour before the scheduled light-out; she kept blabbing a mixture of Malay, English and Russian (or as Uncle Is calls it, Marulish), it was hilarious. Both kids and adults had fun. Gosh, aren't we all losers for the environment? (or just plain semangat?) Hahaha.
I actually overslept (well into the afternoon) today so I had to miss dance workshop (sorry Kaya). Thank god Amalina messaged, for I would've been late for Ina too (we watched Fanboys at Plaza Singapura). Disturbingly hilarious show, the story of my life, says someone (Maximillian Widjaja). Haha. Damn, sometimes it's plain bothersome when you know something is against you when yet that something's blissfully unaware of your awareness of the said something. *whispers*
--wan.
Labels: celebrations
posted at 02:22