The past week was dope. We had rehearsals for drama every day, and I had gastric pain almost every night. The hype was all surrounding today's drama and make-up assessment. It was evaluation time for us juniors. The stakes were high (failures get booed at, and winners get the bragging rights) and we all wanted to win. Why am I writing like some NYT blogger?
So it wasn't perfect. I was so unusually nervous; my monologue sucked. The rest did orgasmically well (especially Sumanerd), that goes for Group B too. I guess it was just not going too well for me, but at least I tried. Now for that drama GPA (cue Beethoven's 'jeng jeng jeng jeng' sound). Whacked out baby.
Aha yeah, drama (plus last weeks dance) sessions with Mr. Terrence Alumni were pretty whacked out as well. What else. Went out for dunch at Junction 8's Long John Silver. Sighs. Mom came back in the morning today. So, it's off to Putri's again from today onwards (haha).
And hey hey, I don't normally do this,but look what 'good-natured' Vicki asked me online:
The blasphemy. Just kidding Vicki! Hahaha. Okay, i'm turning in.