Wednesday, March 4
Wednesday morning laughs.
I know it's really late (or really early, depending on how you're seeing it), but I seem to have developed a sudden and unexplainable longing to go swimming. In a huge swimming pool where I can do underwater backflips (yes I can). I know.
Tuesday was spruce up day (how gay is that I know). To quote someone who has been silently judging my looks since the dawn of 2009, "You have been looking more and more like a destitute Hong Kong hobo these past couple of weeks (sic)". Harsh. So, after a quick dash to the hairdresser's and what i'd like to call 'The Hair Store', its safe to say hobo me is gone, forever. That person better put me on the cover of People Magazine.
It's been a long time since i've used wax, oh, the stickiness.
Just got off chatting on IM. My cousins are just plain wacky. Especially the ones living on the other side of the world. Sighs and snorts. Okay, it pains me to say this (NOT), but I want Putri to die. Or at least snuff it right. Rest assured, Sam will continue to grieve for you until he finally comes to his senses and decides to marry someone more deserving of that buzz cut, and that would be me. (I feel your scorn)
This is how my nights have become. The shame.
So the remainder of what feels like a particularly bull week shall and by all means definitely will be spent in total seclusion (except for a couple of outings to the theatres and oversized bookstores). All of that, then it's off to Dad's for the weekend. Now that seems like a pretty good plan.
Someone kill that green gentleman, thanks.
--wan.
Labels: my cousins freaked me out again, random
posted at 04:27