Monday, April 6
Filler.
So that iCal application proved itself worthy of some tinkering. Life has never been as organized as it already is now. Bummer.
First day of work at 'Huge Mega Valet' was peachy. Also, it's getting more difficult for me to tutor now that Adam has joined us (he has the attention span of a dead monkey) and now with daily rehearsals for drama, even more so. We need that barbeque (no babies, please Vicki).
I just got home by the way. Thank God Aunt cooked tonight. Oh well, I can always eat those baked beans for breakfast (if I can wake up by 6). Meeting MAXXIE BOI for badminton tomorrow morning before drama. If only I can remember where I placed my long tube of cocks. I just had to say that, Sam.
p.s. happy belated birthday, bella luna Julyha ;)
--wan.
Labels: my world
posted at 22:57