Saturday, May 30
Put it on the back burner.
There is nothing more useless than a helpless soul drowned in the depths of irony. Yes, I am re-quoting myself.
Past week was dope (I should stop saying that, lest I want a black eye from one of my classmates). Wow, I really hope this H1N1 influenza trend will die down, soon. Why call it a trend? Cos', it's like, everywhere. The news, the people dying, the lame washroom break jokes, it's taking over our lives. If PCK does a song on this and I happen to catch it on that useless lame excuse for a television channel, I swear I'll just migrate to Jupiter on Putri's mothership.
I have gotten a lot of work done the past week. Yes I have, you eye-rollers. Now, I'm just left with the actual executions for most of the works. Of course, this is not counting all the theory assignments (to which I am very sorry I have been missing out on). Oh yeah, I guess there probably has been talk going on about how invisible i've been this semester. It's not what you think. To those who know, can you guys at least sell me out in a good light? I'll appreciate it.
And yes, I am indeed very very sick, this is not a rumor. I've been burning up the temperature scales the past two days, and that frog (frock, to those with no humor) in my throat just gave birth. My voice is gone. Pity it had to happen during such an important time. Drama auditions did not go so well; I guess it just wasn't meant to be. The re-auditions didn't turn out so well either, because I didn't even turn up. And yeah, I missed todays drama session too. Sighs, I don't really know whether I should hate or thank Nyai. Feh, it's for the best.
I think that's all I want to say. Next week will, hopefully, be another full week for me. I hope everyone else stays sane, but they'll need some anti-depressants, judging by the current state of things. Trash that pretense of altruism, no one cares anyway (God I am mean).
Keep up the realism.
--wan.
Labels: my world
posted at 23:08