Thursday, September 24
Cloister.
After spending a seclusionary period of five days at home, alone, in seclusion, I am ready for bigger things in life. Bring it on.
Yesterday saw me having lunch with Putri and Samuel. Aah. The fine art of three individuals having salads whilst conversing upon the more intricate factual details of nature. Gay, but so, so cool. On a serious note, I do miss having actual conversations with people who are able to, umm, get my drift. Get my drift?
Well anyway, after that, I met up with some of the dramanites for dinner at KFC. We ended up spending the night around Marina; talking bout anything under the moon (really there was a moon). Now, I long for more drama sessions.
I am still looking for that perfect book to read during my stay at Dad's. I think I've read every single book written by (the recently late) Michael Crichton there is, and I am quite proud of that. I know Dad has a collection of Friedrich Nietzsche works in his study, although i'm not quite in the mood for Nietzsche now. Pity I can't understand German. Or Nihilism, for that matter (hahaha, that was a joke).
Oh well, let me see who's online now. I still don't know what to cook for lunch. Maxxie if you're reading, remember...Seoul Garden. That is all.
--wan.
Labels: friends, home
posted at 12:02