Every time I listen to this song, I think of the many wasted opportunities I've had with my mom. I should really try to rekindle that rain-drenched wick which has been representing our relationship over the past few years. Soon. Before a thunderstorm of regret seeps in.
Weather forecast over (for now). An eventful week passed by in total daze. Heaps of design school fun and a sprinkling dose of alumni night committee meetings, in a nutshell. Thank god it's Friday. I should really get started on those pesky year two assignments. First I need to restock on materials. Materials I should've thought about during the frequent Orchard Road trips i've had this week. Feh.
And I really am lost as to what to wear for Halloween tomorrow. I've already been Mr. Darkside Vampire Pants for three years now (remember the fall of 07', at Rafa & Mika's friends' back in Richmond). Somebody told me that Jacob Black is the new Edward Cullen. Hmm. You know what? I think i'll just wear a headscarf and say i'm a religious cross-dresser. Easy.
--hazwan.