Wednesday, October 14
Pickled thoughts.
I can't seem to explain someone's unhealthy obsession with a certain Faizal of Singapore Idol fame. I mean, yeah, I know he's really pretty to look at and all, but, asserting that he's one of the best singers ever is just plain poppycock. Besides, Tabitha is hotter than Faizal.
Hahaha. Listen to my shallow rants about Singapore Idol contestants. Anyway, in a few minutes time, the delivery-man will be here with my pizza (Pizza Hut>Canadian). Just updating a bit on some of the utterly mundane random thoughts floating around in my brain. Talking bout brains.
Heres a thought (for me) to ponder upon. Why is it that everytime a new season of Survivor appears, there will always be some new commercial airing that depicts dead human organs in all of their glory? I mean come on. It seems that Channel 5 will always be finding new ways to torment me about my unexplainable phobia of bodily innards. Curse Body Worlds and their collection of dead, pickled people. *Shivers*
--wan.
Labels: pop culture, random
posted at 20:13