Thursday, March 11
Springy.
Well, today I arose from slumberland early to get my butt down to school. I know. I love school so much, I can't bear part with it not even once in two silkworm moth cycles. Met Fifi at Yio Chu Kang (my favourite MRT station, besides Little India) and had a bit of breakfast.
Turnout today was beyond disappointing. Them year two's are so gonna get whipped by Sarah. Hope she wears her dominatrix outfit though. A few yadda yaddas here and there and thats it. Fifi had to go out with friends so yeah I was left with nada to do.
A 72 and 291 trip later, and it was time for dinner. I had an entire barbeque spring chicken to myself. Damn, that was good. Well in other non food-related news. I did a bit of DIY hair dyeing. I kinda like the colour, it makes me feel special. You can now fit me in any regular ole japanese porno; I swear i'd be paid well.
Tomorrow's a free day. I think i'm gonna pay dear Nyai a visit. I really miss all my cousins. Arshad, you heard me. Hehe. Well that's something you haven't heard in a very long time.
Adios.
--hazwan.
Labels: my world, updates that are way overdue
posted at 23:39