entries profile tags miscellaneous archives exits

Friday, October 10
Beautiful minds.

The culmination of weeks upon weeks of hard work. I think you guy's who've experienced just now's event know just what I mean. 1, 2, 3, sighhhhhhhhhhhhsssssss together!


Okay, here's how today went:

Well, I woke up at around half-past-six in the morning today (thanks, July and Vicki for being my alarm clocks), bathed, got decent, then met Vicki at the interchange. MRT-ed with her and Sheila De Lion (who came in at Eunos by the way) all the way to school.

So, everyone was waiting for everyone else at the club room. Had the pre-performance chitter-chatter. (Yeah, as usual, we talked about funny and random stuff, like Britney Spear's younger sister, whatsherface...) Anyway, soon it was time for us to get 'serious'. Make-up and hair for about 2 hours, thanks again to you's make-up crewers for putting up with us; they make us people look as purdy as possibly can, and by purdy for me I mean like a 'chinonek Best Denki salesman' purdy, right David? *blows raspberry*... and oh yah, THANKS AH for my sexy hairstyle, Arathi, Wawa and Andy & Weave, you you three mumu's you (haha, I hope they won't ever get to read that). Tick tock, the clock...

Ok, now, can I fast-forward a bit?, survivor my hot show is going to start soon, hahaha.

Okay okay, after the hoopla (or should I say after make-up, cause the 'hoopla' never really ends, haha!) we all got our buttocks to the sports complex (is that what you call it?) for jang-jang-jang-jang.....

One word: Woweepalooza. The people from minds were truly adorable. I don't know why we call them the less fortunate. Having not a single effing care in the world (I guess) about, how you look like, or, whether you are going to embarrass yourself in front of people, that kind of thing, coupled with the fact that you really seem to enjoy life, it's just a very, very moving thing to see (for me). I guess God gives everyone their own blessings, one way, or another.

Then, the moment we've all been waiting for came... The play, as you know it, duh, was awesome (hunble, humble). Haha. Although it wasn't perfect, I am glad that the MINDs-ers (wow, what a word) appreciated our skit, and were (more than) enthusiastic about joining in. After it ended, and after we got a short breather, it was time to boogey. Woe betide me if EVER in the world photos of our 'little' dance get shown or published somewhere. Hey but seriously, from the bottom of my broken heart: Being there and interacting with those guys actually was the best part of the day for me, it was...it was....bittersweet.

(God, I wish I am less lazy, enough to actually post photos.)

Just like that, the show ended. Well, after putting back everything (props, costumes) in the club/store room, we all ate. Me, like there's no tomorrow. Munch munch munch. Super-July and Suma brought us a beautiful cake too, for all the beautiful September babies). We all are really touched by everything being done for us (I am!). Arigatou kasih!

And before I forget, I want to say a HUGE thank you from the bottom-of-my-apparently-handle-with-care-broken-glass-heart (that should be, a song or something) to the directors of the play, July, Vicki and Hanaffi. For all the e-mails, wake-up calls, hushes and shushes, and everything in between, you guys rock my world man (Haha). For all the seniors, especially Kaye, for being so dedicated, and wanting to see our little thing succeed. You guys are da' atomic bomb! (And aww for Kaye and her little note to us guys! Ang baiiiiit mo, talaga!). And of course, a standing ovation to everyone involved in this performance. You've put on quite a show (whooooahhh...whooooahhh).

Okay, and survivor started 5 minutes ago... So ciao for now.

EDIT: Survivor starts at 11 today, bummer.

Hahaha. Snagglepuss.

--wan.

Labels: anticipation, drama


posted at 22:06


PROFILE
Hazwan Tan
19
Visual Communication student
School of Design, Nanyang Polytechnic
Singapore

TAGS

Tagboard from ShoutMix.

SNAPSHOTS


LITERARY WORKS
H. Winata (Me)
Dirbir
Pirate-guy 99


Copyright © 2009 respect-retrospect.blogspot.com. Designed by M. H. Tan. All rights reserved.
EXITS
Amalina
Arfin
Dass
Dionne
Eunice
Hanaffi
Hanisah
Hazwani
Kaye
Lirong
Nadhirah
Neela
Vicki
Yana
ARCHIVES
March 2006 - July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
September 2010