entries profile tags miscellaneous archives exits

Tuesday, October 7
Smelling salt.

I don't know just how I am going to adjust to the rigours of school life once again. Yes, semester 2 starts next Monday, and judging by the timetable (released just at the perfect time to calm my spirits) for the new term, I don't think I can adjust. At all.

This narcolepsy is indeed sliding into another nightmare. Doctors say that we should have at least a week's worth of 'training our body clocks' to ensure that it will wake us up at the right time every day. I tried that last year, but apparently my body clock is evil.

Argh. Anyways, went for drama rehearsals on Monday. Everything was just peachy, our play got much better, so all in all, good job. Oh yeah, 'twas Hani's birthday too, so we celebrated at the start with some vanilla cake. And yes, never, ever, bring in any type of cake, pie, confectionery or sweets within an arm's distance of Hanaffi.

Tuesday (today) was rest day. Woke up at 1 p.m. I had to buy the groceries, because mom never has the time to cook again these days, what more bother with the groceries (yes, im staying at my house again). Got some chicken breasts, potatoes, and a couple of baguettes for making Devil's curry (got the recipe from Tri). Okay, this is a message to every spice lover out there. If you truly are a spice lover, and not just a spice lover because you think it's cool, you should arm yourself with at least a bottle's worth of Cayenne pepper. Cayenne. Have it in any spicy sauce or curry, and trust me, the result, is beyond, as in beyond, death. Ah...yeaah.

So after eating and cleaning up the mess in the kitchen, I watched the telly a bit. Chatted with dad on the phone during his tea break (wow, all those company perks), then before I knew it the doorbell rang, and mom said 'hi'. I had told her not to bring home take-away because of all the food we already had. Well, im glad that were back to our old selves. Good for us.

Oh, gotta check on the fish sitting in the oven. Were having salmon for supper. Wan out!

--wan.

Labels: drama, my world, problems with sleep


posted at 21:56


PROFILE
Hazwan Tan
19
Visual Communication student
School of Design, Nanyang Polytechnic
Singapore

TAGS

Tagboard from ShoutMix.

SNAPSHOTS


LITERARY WORKS
H. Winata (Me)
Dirbir
Pirate-guy 99


Copyright © 2009 respect-retrospect.blogspot.com. Designed by M. H. Tan. All rights reserved.
EXITS
Amalina
Arfin
Dass
Dionne
Eunice
Hanaffi
Hanisah
Hazwani
Kaye
Lirong
Nadhirah
Neela
Vicki
Yana
ARCHIVES
March 2006 - July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
September 2010