entries profile tags miscellaneous archives exits

Saturday, October 18
New leaf.

Okay. So much has happened it's crazy to leave out all the important bits. Basically, yeah, with the new school semester, comes the same old brand-new changes to life, once again.

I crashed at Dad's apartment right before school started. It was great seeing him again for the first time in a long while. I miss all the phoned dinners, the hi-fi, and everything else associated with Dad. Monday was the first time I went to school from Dad's (and yeah, the NS-MRT line is indeed longer, so congratulations, whoever that person was who debated with me me on this topic, =).

School is....well, read the previous post.

Drama is in full swing as well. There's been rehearsals every evening now. I really like our Halloween night play. Yes, it is challenging, and yes, it takes time, but its something I like, and something I want to put my effort in. Our play is awesome. It is very vampirey, and of course, I like vampirey stuff (except for pontianaks, oh god im alone now).

Yes, I am alone. At home. I guess I don't have to explain why, it's always that way with me, huh? So anyways...

Busy me is something that I like. When I have an agenda, I get into full gear. That's why I look forward to coming to school and drama everyday. Though I miss my old lazy self (it's still there I tell you), this new leaf is definitely greener than the ones on the other side.

Uhmmm, don't ask. Back to Friday...

Today was straightforward. Showed up late for the Studio Project project meeting (though not because of what you think). Had Design History at 3, 'twas funny how we chose our groups, haha. Went to Art Friend Takashimaya with VCers. Stocked up on the usual supplies, and new stuff we needed for the new projects. Ate with LR and Haz (for awhile) at KFC, because I hadn't had a bite in one whole day, then after that went visiting, the usual.

Drama later at 9, we gotta' squeeze everything in (rehearsals, fight scenes) before Anjana sees our final full run-through. I pray I wake up on time.

And I do hope people out there continue to stay nice (if not look nice) and hold on, cos' it'll make the world a better place. Okay, whats a --wan post without a mention of something food-related at the end?

I am hungry, and later I am goin to cook something big. There it is. Ciao!

--wan.

Labels: father, my world, random


posted at 00:58


PROFILE
Hazwan Tan
19
Visual Communication student
School of Design, Nanyang Polytechnic
Singapore

TAGS

Tagboard from ShoutMix.

SNAPSHOTS


LITERARY WORKS
H. Winata (Me)
Dirbir
Pirate-guy 99


Copyright © 2009 respect-retrospect.blogspot.com. Designed by M. H. Tan. All rights reserved.
EXITS
Amalina
Arfin
Dass
Dionne
Eunice
Hanaffi
Hanisah
Hazwani
Kaye
Lirong
Nadhirah
Neela
Vicki
Yana
ARCHIVES
March 2006 - July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
September 2010