Saturday, November 8
10 things you don't know about me.
Prepare thyself. You'll never look at me the same way again.
10. I once ate a cockroach nymph which hid in my daily chili.
9. When I was a kid, I thought Durex's condoms were really exotic sweets.
8. I had a major crush on Avril Lavigne when she first broke into the music scene with 'Sk8ter Boi'. I used to imagine I was the skater boy and she was the girl I used to know.
7. I don't have a bin in my name, as I have a surname.
6. My second name, Haslam, is actually an English name, not a malay one.
5. I think people with messy hair are sexy.
4. I watch Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends every single day at 1 a.m.
3. I have Placebo, John Mayer, Britney Spears, and Mozart all together in one music playlist.
2. My whole family calls me Bibong (russian slang for 'son').
1. I am mortally afraid of the sound of people fighting.
p.s. By the way, Putri is a cow tagboard flooder.
--wan.
Labels: lists, random, revelations
posted at 00:46