Saturday, November 15
We have to move it, move it.
Move our butts, that is.
So finally, the week comes to a close. Darn right it has been stressful. I don't know how many times i've said "don't worry you can do it" to my friends but heck I don't want to end up sounding like an even more faker Adam Khoo. I'm done with being nice anyways, muhuahua.
Our assignments are piling up. So what, people might think, they have assignments too, they have tests to study for, they have projects and ICA's and other what nots, in addition. But i'd like to make their 'so whats' sound a little less effective and proud: So what, NOT, that our assignments form the bulk percentage of our end results? We are doing our 'exams' every single week. And our exams take up aeons of our time. VC people, back me up here. It's not just cutting paper and glueing them up on fancy mounting boards, to say the least.
In the end, it's not the matter of who has the most work to do, but how well we can manage. I prayed for better time management this year, and I think I got it, or part of it to be frank. Procrastination is still in my blood (i don't know why I laughed at that). Can I sigh now? Sigh. So, that's the end of this week's column, I hope to see you again next week or never.
Someone, gladly throw a rock at me.
p.s. All of you have to, if not must watch Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa, out in theatres now. After a stressful day at school, it's heaven, being able to laugh like theres no tomorrow (all throughout the movie, yes, its that funny). Thanks again Ina for the night out, I'll keep tabs on our 'who-gets-to-pay-for-the-tickets' scoreboard!
--wan.
Labels: movies, my world, school
posted at 20:12