Wednesday, December 31
Clockstopper.
If the world stood still for just once in my life, i'd take that opportunity and sleep, forever.
The start of the new term was rather subdued, though I know i'm going to bite my words. Well, everyone knows that the first week of school is just 'filler' time for the arrival of what i'd like to call an 'assignment avalanche' in the upcoming weeks. Shivers.
I have come to accept that my body clock will never ever return to normal, anytime soon. That said, this actually is beneficial for me, the routine of sleeping at 6 p.m. and waking up at midnight everyday; I get to do most of my work while I catch up on late-night television and supper, and then when everything's done I can just go ahead and prepare for school at around 5. Though I do get a little sleepy during school (especially for lessons in the late evening).
So far, there are no signs of any crazy 120 feet-esqe styled assignments. Joon Kiat was bearable, and so was Chevady and Herman. Today, i'm supposed to come to school for Subrina's lesson (it's a half day) and show her what I did with my sketchbook but I didn't (lol). I guess I regret taking that 'short 5 minute nap' before school. Sigh.
Well, that is it. Putri and Aman are coming over later so I better get ready. And oh yeah, today is the last day of the year.
--wan.
Labels: my world, school
posted at 13:39