Tuesday, December 2
Wet.
As of today, a huge burden has been lifted off my chest (or hands). I would have never imagined being able to complete such a daunting and tedious (did I say daunting?) task but in the end we all pulled through.
Talk about morning rush. It was like some amazing race challenge but instead of Phil waiting for us at the pit stop, there was Joon Kiat. Let's just stop right there. Assessment was a killer for our nerves; most of us were so neurotically perky about everything that it was quite reality tv-worthy.
It was frustating as hell when JK had to question the integrity of my final assignment. What outright disrespect for all the sweat and tears I had put into this thing, you had no idea how demoralizing it was for me to have to prove that everything was genuine. Though I am sick to the core at the prospect of how he would grade me I still am relieved that I can just look back on this.
Herman's lesson was relaxed as usual. Jokes and laughter aside, it was definitely not a total waste of time as I did managed to play around with colour schemes (of the iPod skin design assignment) and stuff like that. After a short but hectic day, we were all relieved to go home.
Wow. The evening thunderstorm really summed up how my emotions have been the past couple of weeks. Going home with a 4 feet long banner was definitely a challenge. In the end, my assignment got wet, and I had to put Putri to work again with her miracle blowdryer of wonders.
Sighs. I just hope that like the rain, something good comes out from all of this.
--wan.
Labels: rain, school
posted at 22:22