Wednesday, January 14
Sunny side up.
So, it is safe to say that nothing worst came out from the nasty bout of flu that I had just experienced. Heck yeah, I can taste food again. Sweet, sweet. Now, I still need a few more days to let my runny nose clear up though; it has been a total gorefest (I think i've entertained too many people with my 'I have a hard time keeping the mucus off my face when i'm in the bus' stories, right Haz?).
School has been, ok-go so-so (I know). Monday and Tuesday went by in a daze. Urgh, I swear, evening classes are just plain nasty. It's not because of the lecturers or anything (well, maybe it is), but if no one is going to keep me awake throughout classes like Ergonomics or I daresay Design History, I am gonna' create a swimming pool wherever I sit. And that is just plain sticky.
Monday was, hehh, Tuesday was, ngehh.
We had a fun time doing the D. History project yesterday evening though, thanks to slutty sirens and psycho mermaids (and foreign workers). And weird computer sounds.
Today, we had Studio Project in the morning and Colour Studies a.ka. 'the most useful module in the world' in the evening. I can gladly affirm that my idea for S.Proj. is finally coming through; I hate the fact that I was practically going nowhere with the idea before, but thank god for that stroke of brilliance just now; I finally know roughly what my poster will look like (woow).
We (well those like me) had to rush here and there to get the C.Stds. project done. In the end I didn't get to present, but at least its done. So, phew.
I met Ina on the bus looking shagged out just now. I bet Kai probably knows how she's like already (lol). I felt kind of bad that her English grade was still same old, though I know she'll want to keep on trying her best. Theres always time to improve, crazy friend.
Got home to some sleep hours ago. The new season of American Idol was great. It amazes me how some people just love making a fool out of themselves. I really respect them a lot, somewhat (i'll respect a donkey too, so, yeah). I think the new judge is cool, and hot (well I like older women). She probably is my first celebrity crush of the year. Haha, kudos to that.
Okay, as you can tell, i'm probably high on something right now (probably got it from Ina), so, i'll probably get myself some juice to quench my sanity. I just bought bananas.
--wan.
Labels: my world, school
posted at 22:41