entries profile tags miscellaneous archives exits

Thursday, February 12
All in 7 days work.

Everybody sing this song, doo-dah, doo-dah.

Everybody sing this song, OH, doo-dah-day.

WHOO.

The holidays are around the corner and I am in a very uplifting mood (but don't just call me Pierrot yet). These few days have been nothing short of heck for all of us Visual Commers. I tell you, I bet i've lost more money investing in printing out multiple posters and cabfare than Microsoft investing in Seinfield for their lame adwork. And not to mention lack of sleep.

Today was rather brisk. After waking up to Lirong's call, I made a quick dash for shower, then to BenColor Printing Co. (it's a printing shop at Bencoolen St.) to print the last of the major assignments, Herman's movie poster. I didn't quite like the outcome (bored) but at least everything was done. And of course, with every trip to the printing shop comes the printing of another YOLO poster, but Wan's bank account, don't fret, because this is gonna' be the last of them all (I can now make a rather lousy non-insulative bedsheet out of the rest of the YOLO rejects).

After a brief period at school (compiling the stuff needed for Herman's submission, oggling at other posters) I went out with my poly gangfriends to the land of the woods for brunch. So it was my second time at Causeway Point (don't ask me why it's called that, the developers must've had their bearings wrong or something) and the food was quite good. Had a lot of good laughs with them, talking bout whatever under the sun. It was a much needed rest.


I ciaoed from Yishun Interchange on number 39 for the third time in my life. Wow, though it only takes fourty or so minutes to reach Aunt Sophia's place the time spent in one feels like hours; it's that bad when you feel oh so narcoleptic on a nauseating bus ride, ah.

Tomorrow is Friday, the official last day of school. Though school has been tiresome and money has been scarce (in part of my tardiness and lack of z's) I feel quite a nice sense of satisfaction, now that everything is coming to an end. Not to mention, the stress tightened our bonds as classmates (just look at the Faiz-KM couple) and brought out the best and worst in some of us.

Just one more day (Design History test tomorrow), then we can (takes cue from Dass the man) CHILLLLLLL BROOOS!

--wan.

Labels: my world, school


posted at 22:03


PROFILE
Hazwan Tan
19
Visual Communication student
School of Design, Nanyang Polytechnic
Singapore

TAGS

Tagboard from ShoutMix.

SNAPSHOTS


LITERARY WORKS
H. Winata (Me)
Dirbir
Pirate-guy 99


Copyright © 2009 respect-retrospect.blogspot.com. Designed by M. H. Tan. All rights reserved.
EXITS
Amalina
Arfin
Dass
Dionne
Eunice
Hanaffi
Hanisah
Hazwani
Kaye
Lirong
Nadhirah
Neela
Vicki
Yana
ARCHIVES
March 2006 - July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
September 2010