entries profile tags miscellaneous archives exits

Friday, February 20
Anecdotal.

I have been laying low at home for the past five days, all alone with nothing but a movie marathon and some night fun to look forward to this coming weekend. Fehh, here are a few things that I want to blog about, but don't have the diligence to do so in a proper manner. So a list is suffice.

1. My Vaio crashed so I lost all my precious indie movies, Avatar episodes, as well as 3 whole season's
worth of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

2. Peanuts can be well worth their weight in gold (inside joke).

3. Rafa's new girlfriend is smoking hot.

4. Putri's boyfriend is psychotic (XD).

5. I need to pay my phone and internet bills, ASAP.

6. I found a decomposed tofu bit underneath the kitchen island that grew brilliantly coloured fungi.

7. Happy 18th birthday Maxxie boi (19/2), lay off them ciggs, alright?

9. There's this new advertisement promoting a new show on Channel 5 that is making me nervous to
watch Survivor every Friday night.

10. Oh yeah, yahoo, Survivor is starting.

11. I just realized that this list does not have a No. 8.

12. I still owe a lot of people money.

13. I hope Kate Winslet receives an Oscar this year, and I am torn between choosing which film deserves
the Best Picture, Frost/Nixon, The Reader, or yes, Slumdog Millionaire.

14. Of course, Ledger for Best Supporting Actor.

15. I need to get a lot of cash if ever I have to send my dead Vaio down for repairs.

16. I need to go shopping (in a totally un-gay way) with some people to get something for someone.

17. I wonder when will that oven timer ring, i'm starving.

18. Everyone, watch American Idol FTW.

This is what my life has become. A high flying executive's organizer. Well, at least I got no more school.

p.s. tell me if I need to add more steps.

--wan.

Labels: lazy, lists, my world


posted at 22:14


PROFILE
Hazwan Tan
19
Visual Communication student
School of Design, Nanyang Polytechnic
Singapore

TAGS

Tagboard from ShoutMix.

SNAPSHOTS


LITERARY WORKS
H. Winata (Me)
Dirbir
Pirate-guy 99


Copyright © 2009 respect-retrospect.blogspot.com. Designed by M. H. Tan. All rights reserved.
EXITS
Amalina
Arfin
Dass
Dionne
Eunice
Hanaffi
Hanisah
Hazwani
Kaye
Lirong
Nadhirah
Neela
Vicki
Yana
ARCHIVES
March 2006 - July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
September 2010