Saturday, February 14
Clear skies.
Well, it's about time. Everyone, bid adieu to Year 1. Though the journey we took was long and hard (I know what you're thinking of), to me, everything paid off. And now, let us revel in our freedom.
VACATION SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!!!
Okay, lame and unconvincingly altruistic intro aside, yesterday was quite a subdued blast. I woke up quite early (by this week's standard) and got my butt all the way down to school for what felt like the millionth time. So I wasn't aware of the Colour Studies deadline change, and I was in school too early (how illegal). Thank god I had Macy with me to keep me company. After handing in my CD to Subrina it was time for that Design History test. It wasn't that bad actually, and before I knew it, we were free.
Now I can think of a thousand and one metaphors to describe that feeling of relief I had just now but i'll just say this: I'm so relieved.
Today is gonna' be quite an eventful day. Aunt Rita is having a soiree at her place, and the kid's are going to fly their kites (it's some kite flying event of sorts). Then, in the evening I gotta' head to Dad's place; where i'd be staying for the next few days. I did bunk out at his apartment for awhile (after visiting gramp's one week after Lunar New Year) and, then, I was thinking how great it would be if I could stay there longer. But now, after all the projects and shiznit and whatsorts are done and over with, I finally can.
Heck, i'm so loving this. Putri and Sam, you keep me on that waiting list of yours. Chicken breast, I am so going to make great lasagna out of you this time, for sure. Hairdresser, reserve a tablecloth-thingy-with-a-hole-for-the-head thingy for when I need your services. Polyfriends, you owe me some movie time and a cycling-blading-skating adventure. And it's been awhile since i've seen the drama people. You guy's don't forget to remember me too.
Because now, Wantanabe is as free as a dove.
Cheers for the next 2 months you're away from neurotic me!
p.s. Survivor was great, but what did you expect, a full in depth analytical review of the first episode? Now why would I do that?
--wan.
Labels: my world, school
posted at 00:20