The past few days went by in a whizz of printing shops, art friends (and enemies), and gay humor.
It is officially the week of reckoning. I think I remembered something like this happening about 5 months ago, the last week of Semester 1. How fast time flies, don't you agree? Now, the VCer's are at it again. But this time, it's on a much bigger scale. It's a whole new ball game for us. May the Gods bless us with magical patience powder, amen.
Now, i've been in a really subjective mood these past couple of days. Whatever feels right does and whatever seems nasty reeks. That sentence was not meant to be understood by anyone so don't tryta' guess (everything I say, really). As of now I notice that our circle of friends is getting bigger and better. I really am new to this kind of peer bonding, so it feels a bit overwhelming for me to really act part of such a group, if anyone gets what I mean. But I can't deny that it's fun.
Let's sidetrack a bit here. I really am sorry that i've broken so many promises, and have irked so many people the past few days. It's difficult for me to explain to different people why certain things happened the way they did, so I really feel at a lost for words whenever I try to redeem myself when faced with their scorn. But to those who understand, much respectful thanks.
I don't think I further need to elaborate on the current state of my school work as it is really quite obvious.
Okay, here's what's done:
Subrina's YOLO poster. We spent the whole Sunday evening printing our stuff at SunSHINE plaza (thanks) and today was the deadline. A great relief.
Now wait a minute, I think that's all that's completed (gasp!).
Okay, what else about school. I feel that the assignments this term have gotten much more interesting (think last Thursday's Botanical Garden's trip) but obviously they come with scary deadlines. Water and poster colour paintings are fun to do but I really hate cleaning up the mess they create. Thank god mum is not at home to see the 'masterpiece' i've done on her parquette.
I also feel atrociously lazy when it comes to revising theory stuff (what have I become), it's terrible. We have an Ergonomics test tomorrow and don't forget that final Design History exam next week. Well, let's take it week by week.
It's getting crazier by the minute.
Okay, I should stop typing now, lest I get carried away and write stuff thats too weird for other people's comprehension.Now to get started on that Egonomics revision.
Friends, all the best for the 'last week of hell'.