Monday, May 25
Shadowplay.
Last week.
School seemed to slip by me, for no apparent reason. My assignments had to wait for just a little bit longer, I needed more time to clear my head (something more people should learn to do, remember what Mr Tan K. S. said, VC0ers).
Some of the nights were spent preparing for StageArts Night 2009. Acting and bitching are soothing pastimes, try them out for effective stress loss. Back on topic, the event (held at the NYP Amphitheater) was a jolly-good success. To those involved, (especially the Blower's daughter, mother, husband and friends) don't beat yourselves up for all the whatshould'vebeens and whatnots, it's over, they loved it, kudos. Chandra, mukaa.
Now, that frog in my throat, it probably got stuck there on it's way out as it was passing through my uvula. A dry cough, it's not nice to have one. Or a thousand.
The new week came. I can't believe were almost halfway through 2009. The winds of change are blowing in our faces, they've never been this strong. If something hits you hard, just wipe it off. I got most of my queries for the various assignments answered today; week 8 couldn't come faster enough. Boy, all these negative vibes. I'll be a Phoebe Buffay and say that all this bad chi is bad for you, mother. Think straight. Nothing's worse than a helpless spirit submerged in the depths of irony. God.
For what seems like the umpteenth time, the computer speaks. I know it's ten. Ok. I'll go.
Zzz.
--wan.
Labels: drama, my world, the world we live in
posted at 21:49