Wednesday, May 13
Wings and things.
Wow, what a difference a day makes. I as a person, have been quite snail-like these past couple of days, I mean literally. I even played truant yesterday, true true, it's terrible.
2 weeks into the fifth month of the year, and our workload is steadily piling up like sand in an hourglass. Just today, I finally got some development done for the Asmara Lifestyle logo (anyone wants spa vouchers? you know who to flirt with). Studio Project was a blast. I had so much fun, exploring all of my concepts and solutions for the brilliantly creative 'Poster for a Cause' assignment. Oh my God, I am in love with the assignment, it's simply divine.
After school, Amalina and I rushed (or should I say cabbed) towards the House of Jewels building way down on Horne Road to audition for whispers whispers. Had a fun time. Hope we all get parts and get famous and get rich quick. Then I can finally afford that painting (this sick abstract guitar painting in oil, it's massive, and it's kaching kaching).
Sighs, I should start work now. Keep your wings out people.
--wan.
Labels: school
posted at 22:43