Thursday, July 23
Subliminal.
Here I am with another mid-week update (it has been quite awhile since i've done one of those, huh?). I can't seem to put my mind to rest somehow...hence the empty-your-brains-out-on-the-blog-ritual. It's cruel. When truly, there's no one in the world you can turn to and express your individuality outright, without playing down some of the more intricate details (which is what I usually do with...people). Oh well, thank God I have an excellent emotional management system (yes I have). Sarcasm is my saviour.
Dad called about an hour ago. Indonesia is officially OFF the list of places i'd wanna raise my children, I assure. I haven't heard from Sobo & Grandpa in weeks, hope they are doing fine.
I don't think i'll start on my assignments just yet. I want and I need time to rest. Furgh, design is so superficial, you'd have to be really comfortable with your sanity or otherwise be completely stupid (and I mean stupid) to not be sucked into its shallow depths. There's your weekly dose of paradox.
I need to stock up on rocket greens. And I am still looking for that dream keyboard. May the lord assist me with my search. Now that's a crisis.
Labels: missing people, perceptions
posted at 01:54