Friday, January 29
Brief.
Where has all the time gone, one (Wan) wonders. Oh. I know where. For me, i'll just look at a mirror (for you other folks out there, go and google Hazwan Tan). Ok ok, I know. So not philosophical. Anyways, here are the things I have to clear up first...
Happy New Year everyone! Yes, I know, i'm 29 days late, but heck, better late than never, right? (I should say...) Up next: updates galore.
A bit of an insight in the life and times of Hazwan Tan. Let me give you some (summarized) anecdotes.
- Life, ultimately, has been peachy, in more ways than fruit :)
- By cliched terms, if life is a roller-coaster, then my life is the Singapore Flyer. Everything's been going at a considerably moderate pace, even though the conditions change at different peaks.
- A bit of drama never hurt anyone. Sometimes, a lot of drama hurts everyone, but maybe, it's for the best. The Clubroom Club sessions are all the range, extra extra, read all about it. One shall talk more, when the time is right. In the meantime, business, has been going on fine.
- Work has been non-existent. Call me crazy, but I know that as a sophomore design student in Polytechnic, I should relax more and do less work. Yes, that is true, so, yes, I will continue to follow that saying (note the obvious cover-ups).
And finally, a closing statement. Something about an eagle and a wasp. Sometimes, I wonder. Eccentricities, (in terms of eagles and wasps). You never seem to get your mind wrapped up on it, but when it happens to you, it sort of...dawns upon you, like a particularly huge tree in Botanical Gardens. It does. And the best part about it, it makes you smile. Grandma was right :)
Buzz buzz.
Labels: perceptions, returns
posted at 21:31