Saturday, April 10
Come what may.
How do I manage to manage life. Sometimes, I wonder. This whole past week felt like an utterly mundane kiddy-ride that would just never end. Work started out with a muzzled burst. I swear if I have to hear another single word my boss has to say, i'd probably die. On to a chipper note, I guess it gives me time to reflect upon my sad countenance of lies; it is official. Design is one big, stinky, superficially retarded entity of human nature. It must be vanquished.
Yup, I think i've seen more than a lifetime's worth of supernatural TV shows. Cry myself a river, but I swear I need to find more meaningful pleasures in life, lest I die a crazed lonely hermit. Enough talk of hermits.
Now, I need to come up with a better plan in life. It's high time I think about the future. Whatever that means. Just an ounce of abstruse optimism is what I need. The rest goes a long way. I'm no fool. If I want to be happy in life, I need to weigh out all the things that have been pulling me down. And that has happened a lot in 2010. Yes. Happiness, I daresay, is short-lived. I don't trust myself, and I'd like to keep it that way.
Kay, woah. I need to lay off them Coronas. Heres an intervention alert. People on IM are going way overboard now, in a good way. Gonna have to complete part II of this weeks update tomorrow.
--hazwan.
Labels: my world, once a week updates, rants
posted at 23:16