entries profile tags miscellaneous archives exits

Saturday, August 30
<< The dramas' back on >>

YAYYY. After a long, long break I get to finally see all my monster drama beyotches again. And the first thing they say to me: "PUNDEKKKKK!!!!!"

I miss that.

HAHA. Anyways yeah today we learnt about storyboarding and imagination (yeah it sounds so barney). And a lesson on discoloured jungle animals and pink (AHEM). HAHA. So now i'm a pink pundek. HAHAHA.

I had this strong sense of deja vu just now while Anjana's doing the imagine game. Then I realised, yeah, this happened during that lying conman Adam Khoo's course. First I wanted to think about Dad, but again all the chemicals in my brain kept pointing my thoughts to mom instead. I guess I really do take advantage of her presence and being that whenever I think about someone who will be sorely missed, it was always her. Anyways, I guess we all should be thankful of our loved ones and such, cos' you will never know what might happen to them in the future.

On a more cheerful and less pessimistic note, I went to AFGHANISTAN to make July's spectacles. YAY, finally huh! Juls, I am TERRIBLY sorry for losing them in the first place and the guilt of knowing you had to take all your exams w/o any vision aids will haunt me forever.

Had a look at a lot of cool frames. Maybe I'll make a new pair there in the future too. After that, we went taxi hunting so that Juls can go home. Lesson learnt, do not go taxi hunting at 6 in the evening in the middle of an August shower. Had a nice chat along the way. Then after she got one I went straight home and slept till 10. And now my migrane is gone. Hoorah for that.

As for now, so long, and good night.

--wan.

Labels: drama, mother


posted at 23:09


PROFILE
Hazwan Tan
19
Visual Communication student
School of Design, Nanyang Polytechnic
Singapore

TAGS

Tagboard from ShoutMix.

SNAPSHOTS


LITERARY WORKS
H. Winata (Me)
Dirbir
Pirate-guy 99


Copyright © 2009 respect-retrospect.blogspot.com. Designed by M. H. Tan. All rights reserved.
EXITS
Amalina
Arfin
Dass
Dionne
Eunice
Hanaffi
Hanisah
Hazwani
Kaye
Lirong
Nadhirah
Neela
Vicki
Yana
ARCHIVES
March 2006 - July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
September 2010