Monday, November 10
Petered out.
As usual, I want to blog about every single thing that happened in my life yet lazy Susan keeps pulling me away. Sighs.
Today, I learnt that 'ergonomics' is a brand new synonym for 'ultimate boredom'. Talk about yawns. I practically slept throughout the entire lecture, and from what ive heard so did three-quarters of the class. Sighs. I really hate it when this happens. Virus analysis: D.S.S: Design Student Syndrome. Sighs. The symptoms: You sleep after 2 a.m. every night. Check. You can't sleep anytime before 2 a.m. every night. Check. You sigh a lot. Check. You feel like sleeping for long periods of time during classes. Check. You cringe in fear when you hear the word 'Subrina'. Checkmate.
(If there are more symptoms do alert me, Dr. Tan, ASAP). To keep it short and sweet, I am tired. T-I-R-D'. Kai, tell me a joke about Joon Kiat, the one that killed me just now.
Oh yawns, save me my queen. I know you all are tired too, I hear your sighs, heck, I even dream about sighing. Sighs. Just keep swimming...
--wan.
Labels: lazy, random, school
posted at 23:42