Sunday, April 26
Sophomore.
The first week of the new semester was a blast, as compared to the last one. Preparations for Club Crawl 2009 were awesomely fun and tiring, as usual. School-wise, it's been pretty much subdued (partly because I only attended 2 days of it). Let's just say, I think I'm ready for what the new term has to offer (or throw at) us.
I am very displeased with the current situation of the 'Two Levels' of Design (notice how I appropriately NOT used the term 'School'). It is getting very claustrophobic now that they've added dividers to most of our rooms to incorporate the sudden influx of SDN freshmen. Though I don't know why I am complaining when children in Nairobi study in noticeably worse conditions (here comes that punch again).
The new modules were so so. We got new ones that seem nice, though I was not present for the most of them. Maybe I should analyze everything when I've a chance to actually attend a full week of school, sans interruptions (next week I suppose).
Not saying that preparing for Club Crawl was an interruption. It was probably one of the most fun times we've had in school, as Stage Arters. Everything from the set-up of the booth, to the rehearsals for our performance (which went on weeks prior to club crawl I might add), was painstakingly well thought out. Though it was rough that we got an invisible trophy, we did manage to recruit a lot of people, so, congratulations to everyone involved. Bring on the juniors.
And finally, I know I have been such a lazy donkey kong blogger the past few weeks, but I will try my best not to be that lazy donkey kong, and start replying to your precious tags, Putri.
--wan.
Labels: drama, school
posted at 15:03