Okay, so today went by in a flash. It wasn't as difficult as I thought, dealing with so and so. Sighs. It's great when things like schoolwork and people get to you; all talk of sad simplistic notions and the usual soul-less design concepts, they all seem so frivolous to some, although most people are just too mundanely self-absorbed in their own thoughts to acknowledge so. Of course, just call something incomprehensible stupid or weird, it's too easy, I don't blame them. Oh listen to me rant.
Studio Project lecturer Miss Ong was one tough nut to crack. Give me more, more, more. I am a little puzzled with her design methodology, it's too long winded, even by my standards. We both are apparently two very different people. Too generic? Me? Laughs, you have no idea how 'simple' I can be, Miss. Nice woman, quite brilliant. Heck, who am I, the naive design sophomore, to judge a wizened artist? Haha, where's Subrina when you need her? Tsks. Can't wait to be at loggerheads with her in the near future; though, I have a new plan.
And God, how I love words. Even when I can't hear or understand them, they unconsciously affect me. When you talk, I know. I always know, there's nothing to hide. Heck, it is fun to see people blissfully unaware of my awareness of a said something, but can they at least try to do a better job of concealing? Say discreetness, that can be improved. I read facial expressions well. Your body is a book to me. Definitely. Sorry that I know too much, but live with it. Professor X, step aside.
And finally, to those that care, I am not insane. Depends. If you call someone unafraid of expressing himself intellectually in a profound way weird, then curtain falls, you win. I am a nutcase. But take heart in what you find right and what you find wrong. Place yourself in my tangled shoes. And question yourself. Have I ever been wrong when it is permitted to be? You know what I mean.
Some Japanese food for thought. Hmm, tangy. Goodnight, smart people.
--wan.