Wednesday, October 29
Sorry.
When words fail, the pen takes over. Or in this case, the keyboard does...
Wow. First and foremost, I would like to apologize to all of my stage arters for being such a fcuktard tonight. I definitely was, so don't console me on that (haha). Okay. Statement 1. It's peculiar how the human brain works, how my brain works. Well, I for one hate the fact that some of my emotions just seem to be locked up, for good. It makes me feel weak, being unable to feel, unable to cry. At one point in my life, I started to welcome this bizzare anomaly as a blessing; ignorance is bliss, as you may like it. But I just realised, only today, that sometimes, ignorance is just bliss in disguise.
Statement 2. It is also wonderfully intruiging how God carries out his plans. For today, I had experienced something so undescribably (insert unknown adjective here), to the point where it affected me so, so very deeply, till even Suma and her infectious laughter failed to make me laugh (I know, freaky). To that person who had a hand in helping me through such a revealing moment, I really can't thank you more. It is definitely a blessing in diguise. Speaking of which, a mask. Never hide behind one - ever. Because, what I just realised, false facades might offer temporary relief, but what hides underneath is what really matters.
I love my mother, and my father, equally. More than ever, and I never ever want to compromise my love for them by looking into the past. What matters is, the future is standing right in front of me. That is all I can say.
Now, finally, something lighthearted. The ability to laugh, is definitely what I love about people. The usual bus people. You all rock, as in roccck. Who knew the source of new joy can come, so easily somewhat, from maple eyes (hahaha). If not for you guys and your smiles, I would be worse than that guy in the MCR music video. Hahahaha. I laughed a bit too much at that.
Okay, so, as I end off, I apologize. I hope I don't sound too clingy and gross. I wish everyone good luck for Friday night. I want to remember. I want to feel. I want to do.
--wan.
Labels: drama, father, mother, pain, revelations
posted at 23:47